Axkid Minikid 4 i-Size Rear Facing Car Seat – Tar Black
The New 2023 Axkid Minikid 4.0 in Tar Black is an innovative successor of this award-winning extended rear-facing car seat, which is suitable up to 36 kg and approved to the latest R129 safety regulations. This improved Swedish Plus Tested seat features a 10 cm higher backrest and adjustable V-shape headrest with 14-positions, that allows rear-facing travels for up to 7 years old. In addition, the special Dynamic headrest technology can automatically adjust the headrest position to your child’s length and size.
Helping the Minikid 4 to stand out from its previous version are its enhanced comfort and security features. The newly introduced textile material offers heightened softness and breathability, thereby ensuring more comfortable journeys for your child. Also, the redesigned textile design incorporates an optional detachable comfort back pad, which can be utilised to improve car travel. Notably, there are improvements to the headrest geometry, resulting in a better fit and positioning for your child, as well as providing support to their head and neck. Additionally, the updated toddler support cushion boosts support for younger children, enabling the optimal position within the car seat.
The Axkid Minikid 4.0 is developed with a force-absorbing technology giving your child the best protection in the event of a collision. Detachable Axkid Side Impact Protection (ASIP) add on stands an additional protection against side impact that coming from the closest car door. ASIP is designed and tested in ADAC in Germany with a recognised crash institute. If the car seat is used in the middle, it is not required.
Completely spacious, the Minikid 4.0 provides up to 30cm leg room to offer extraordinary comfort for your growing passenger. Its enhanced removable toddler cushion provides better fitting for children from 61-105 cm and consists of memory foam and mesh fabric to increase comfort and airflow. The seat is also equipped with the Sleep Well System that supports use in different positions for a comfortable and secure recline thanks to the multi-position leg placed in the front.Installation of the Axkid Minikid 4.0 in the car is so easy and quick, that it can be done in just 60 seconds. Axkid developed a unique 6-step installation guide with the self-adjusting tether straps and BILT application that can be download to your smartphone. The app offers interactive 3D installation guide for both installation of the car seat and the child.
- Suitable from 61- 125 cm and 36 kg (approx. 7 years of age)
- Extended rear-facing with 10 cm longer backrest (compared to Axkid 2)
- Approved according to R129 safety regulations
- Swedish ‘Plus Test’ approved
- Improved comfort – allows up to 30 cm legroom
- Adjustable V-shape headrest with enhanced headrest geometry and force absorbing system – 14 positions
- Dynamic headrest technology – quick-pull 5-point harness and headrest adjuster
- Axkid Side Impact Protection (ASIP)
- Sleep Well System with multi-reclining leg
- Quick and easy 60 seconds installation with unique 6-step guide and 3D BILT-app
- Compact design -possible to install three seats in a row
- Automatic lower tether straps
- Includes improved removable toddler support cushion (61-105cm)
- Detachable comfort back pad
- Installation with Seat Belt Attachment
- Softer and more breathable fabrics
- Higher quality details and finish
- Machine washable cover at 30°c
- Dimensions: D54 x W44 x H65 cm
- Weight: 11 kg