MAM Easy Start Bottle & Microwave Steriliser Set
The MAM Microwave Easy Start Bottle and Microwave Steriliser Set is the perfect accompaniment for parents who want to sterilise and bottle feed. Including the steriliser, 3 Easy Start Anti Colic 160ml and 260ml bottles, the device is easy to use and the bottles sterilised in no time. Simply add 200mls of water to the base, place all of your equipment anywhere over the two basket levels and microwave for as little as 5 minutes, this kills 99.9% of germs!
Featured in trendy grey, the Set helps make cleaning your baby accessories that little bit easier. Up to six MAM bottles fit comfortably across the two levels, after the sterilising period your equipment will be cleaned and stored hygienically for up to 48 hours. The compact design allows for easy storage in a cupboard or microwave when not in use. The lid is easy and safe to close thanks to handy latches, and it can also be used as a drainer for sterilised items. When travelling, the Microwave Steriliser can also be used as a Cold water steriliser, ideal for parents on the go.
Why buy me?
- Includes a Steriliser, 3 160ml and 3 260ml bottles
- Sterilises in as little as 5 minutes and Can also be used as a cold water steriliser
- Keeps items sterile for 48 hours and Kills 99.9% of germs
Composition: Plastic -1305.5g, Silicone-122.6g
- Teats MUST ne replaced every 1-2 months for hygiene & safety reasons
- Always use this product under adult supervision, never leave baby alone with this product.
- Never use feeding teats as a soother
- Never attach to cords, ribbons, laces or loose parts of clothing. The child can be strangled.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay – do not put baby to bed with a bottle.
- Always check food temperature before feeding.
- Keep all components not in use out of the reach of children
- Always prepare a bottle away from baby!
- Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness.
- Keep all components out of the reach of babies and children.
- Never place the appliance within the reach of children.
Standards UK/EU: The bottle meets EN 14350:2020.
Care & maintenance:
- Before first use place in boiling water for 5 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene.
- Before first and each use, clean in warm soapy water and rinse well with clean water before sterilising, in order to ensure hygiene. Avoid harmful ingredients in the soap such as alcohol, chlorine, and/or microplastics. Do not leave items standing in the cleaning detergent like soapy water longer than recommended – this could negatively affect the product function. All bottle parts MUST be disassembled for proper cleaning. Cleaning/sterilising while assembled can damage the bottle.
- Dishwasher safe on top dishwasher rack (max 65 c) but please be aware food colourants may discolour the bottle components.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents. You can clean the bottle parts with a soft bottle brush such as the MAM Soft Brush, which can also be used to gently clean inside the teat. Hard scourers may scratch the plastic.
- Ensure no residual food remains in the bottle parts after cleaning and sterilising.